http://shabbyblogs.com/?page_id=112

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Life.

As i'm sitting here and thinking, a not quite insentive, yet a beautiful thought came to mind. Life: life isn't just about being happy or finding love in a hopeless place, (although it may seem that way). But life however is about making your way through the dark, finding your own self worth, believing and using faith to get you through each day. Life to me is about finding joy in the little things and realizing the people which you love the most. Those people that lift you up and love you for who you are, those who flatter you and especially those who accept you and dont try to change anything about you. I've been blessed with friends and family who love me, a boy who i can trust with everything and who loves me for who i am. But overall, i have been blessed with a father in heaven who knows my self worth and is up in heaven ruiting for me every day.

I've got this boy on a string and he is what keeps me held together. He never fails to renind me how special i am and how much i mean to him. Every day, i get to the point where when i see his name on my phone screen i feel like bursting into a million butterflies. He's beautiful. He's caring. I must have done something right because every day is a new best day with him. "We all have a story to tell."

We all have people who love us.
Take notice in the blessings your thankful for.


"If you would live to be 100, i would want to live to be 100 minus one day, because i never want to live without you."

Go out and live your twisted fairytale.

xo. Megs.

1 comment:

food for thoughts: